What are we looking for
Re-purposed Arts & Crafts
Vintage Finds Pottery
Handmade Treasures Antiques
Up-cycled Farm to Table
Rules and Regulations
THIS IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT!
1. All items sold must be handcrafted, handmade, farm to table, or fit the descriptions of the vintage, antique, repurposed, or upcycled items.
2. Non-handmade decorated items are allowed but limited. These items can only be 10% or less of booth space.
3. Resale of wholesale items (buy/sell) IS NOT permitted and will result in dismissal without refund.
4. Exhibitors may only show and sell work from the category in which they have been approved based on application and pictures. Any items of work not listed in the application, and/or not created by the exhibitor must be removed from the booth.
5. All articles and displays must be in good taste. No obscene and/or offensive items will be allowed.
6. All concessions will be sold in house.
7. If there are questions about whether an item may be sold at the market, please submit a brief written proposal to the selection committee by April 1, 2018.
8. All products sold that apply must meet Alabama Department of Public Health rules and regulations. It is the vendor’s responsibility to abide by these rules. If have any questions, please submit a brief email.
ADDITIONAL FESTIVAL RULES:
1. Pets are not allowed on the grounds with the exception of identifiable service dogs. Vendors are allowed to have pets in their booth space and must be kept on a leash.
2. Smoking, alcoholic beverages, firearms, profanity, and controlled substances are prohibited at all times. Any violation will result in immediate removal from the premises.
3. No solicitors of any kind are allowed.
4. Gas powered generators are prohibited.
5. Electricity is a paid amenity and is limited to those who specifically need it to demonstrate their craft or other necessary functions.
6. Do not leave children unattended.
1. Applications should be submitted online or postmarked on or before April 1, 2018.
2. All applications must be fully completed and accompanied with payment in full.
3. All applications must email 3 photographs of previous booth space and examples of work and/or crafts to be sold to email@example.com
4. Creekside Market at Bennett Farms may use photographs for event promotional purposes.
5. A vendor selection committee will select the 2018 vendors based on photos and information provided in the application on or before April 15, 2018.
6. No checks will be deposited until the selection committee meets in April. Checks will not be deposited as received. Please plan accordingly.
7. No partial payments or deposits will be accepted.
8. Acceptance notification or non-acceptance notification with refunds will be sent following the selection committee’s decisions on or before April 15, 2018.
9. Selection is based on quality and skill in workmanship, original and creativeness as well as attractiveness. We will strive to create a diverse event of unique crafts and items.
10. Any withdrawal from the festival must be done by May 18, 2018 for a full refund. No refunds will be given after this date.
BOOTH DISPLAY AND SET-UP:
1. Vendors must furnish their own display tables, skirting, chairs, extension cords, tents, etc. All displays must be designed, constructed and operated in good taste.
2. Vendor tents must be white or off white.
3. All tents must be properly secured.
4. Vendor must display a sign identifying the name and location of their business.
5. No booths, racks, merchandise, or other items are to exceed the boundaries of your booth.
6. All booths must be set up and manned by 8:30 on the mornings of the event.
7. All booths must be manned by an adult throughout the hours of operation of event.
8. All vehicles must be removed by 8:00 each morning. NO vehicles will be allowed within the market area during the event. All vehicles should be parked in designated vendor parking.
9. If you have to restock from your vehicle during event hours, please be prepared to do so yourself.
10. No booths will be allowed to breakdown prior to the close of business on Sunday.
11. Check-in and set-up will be Friday, June 22nd from 2:00pm-7:00pm cst or Saturday, June 23rd from 6:30am-8:30am cst.
12. Security will be provided Friday, Saturday, and Sunday with the understanding that Creekside Market at Bennett Farms is not, and will not be responsible in any way for loss or damage to participant’s property. Exbitors are responsible for their personal and property liability.
13. No overnight camping will be allowed on the premises.
14. Please leave your booth just as you found it...leave no trace!
All vendors are required to charge, collect and pay city, county and state sales tax. Payment of taxes is the responsibility of the vendor, we do not collect sales tax. Tax papers will be available upon event check-in.
We will/do provide a list of all participating vendors, with addresses and phone numbers, to the State of Alabama Department of Revenue at their request.
If I am selected to be an exhibitor for the 2018 Creekside Market, I agree to release and hold harmless and indemnify Bennett Farms from any responsibility, personal liability, loss or damage in connection with the market.
A signed or online submitted application constitutes that all rules and regulations have been read and a contract to follow all rules and regulations. It is a contract to participate, if accepted. Any vendor not abiding by these rules will forfeit their privilege to participate in current and future events.
We truly appreciate your interest in the Creekside Market at Bennett Farms! We look forward to our inaugural event! We are excited to have you join us!
Creekside Market is a place where people can find American made, unique treasures! At the Market, you will experience beautiful talents from local artisans, fresh produce from local farmers, antique collections, vintage goods, and wildflowers galore all within God's beautiful scenery located at Bennett Farms. We are committed to connecting the past with the present and bringing back local. Come pickin' at the patch!
Submission of application verifies that vendors have read the rules associated with this application and hereby agree to comply with said rules.
Payment in full is due with application.
Mail to Bennett Farms, 1073 County Road 13, Heflin, AL 36264
Oxford - I20 Exit 188 (15 minutes from Bennett Farms):
Saturday 9am-4pm cst
Sunday 9am-4pm cst